My goal as doula is to support the journey that you choose, I will work to help you accomplish whatever goals you set forth and help empower you through humanized assistance, information, education, and support. Your birth has the potential to be profoundly transformative in your life. It is the right of every woman to have the birth that they desire and to make choices that are best for themselves, their baby, and family.
My services include:
- Skype consultation to see if we have chemistry and if I am good fit for your birth team
- Access to our lending library
- Access to your doulas via phone and text, for judgment free support
- Unlimited access to your doulas via email
- Experience, expertise, and perspectives of your doula at prenatal visits, labor and delivery, and postpartum visit
- Special access to resources available for pregnancy, labor, delivery, breastfeeding, natural family living, and more
- Planned back up doula for birth support, because emergencies happen
- Two 1 hour prenatal visits to discuss your labor education options, suggested reading material, coping style, practice active labor rehearsal and discuss newborn procedures
- Skype consultation to formulate an educated birth plan
- 24/7 on call availability for your birth, starting the moment you hire me
- Early labor phone or text support including tips and comfort measures to include your partner, make labor progress and create special memories.
- Continuous physical and emotional labor support provided in your home, birth center or hospital during labor and delivery
- Access to and use of our labor bag (Aromatherapy Essential Oils and Mists, Foot Cream, Massage Oil, Comb for acupressure, Rebozo Wrap, Playlist (available upon request), Camera/iphone (available upon request), Mirror, Birth (Exercise) Ball, Peanut Ball, Electronic Massagers, Wood Massagers, new lip balm, hair ties and bands, etc)
- 1-2 hours postpartum support immediately after delivery
- First breast feeding assistance, if desired.
- Amateur photography with your camera.
- One postpartum visit within two weeks of birth
To learn more about my services, please contact me through the form bellow: